- We do all of your color and density corrections.
- Each image is individually viewed using one of our state of the art monitors and then adjusted for density, color, contrast and saturation.
- Images are then printed and reprinted if necessary until your print meets our demanding standards.
- You are responsible for doing your own color and density corrections.
- This is the perfect solution for those wanting control of the image files they send for printing while saving money on the cost of prints.
- To be successful with this service you must have a complete understanding of color correction and calibration. You need to understand there are limitations in any system. Recognizing those limitations will go a long way toward insuring success when using this service.